5/23/08

i've always felt that i'm a new soul. my curiosity of things are so strong. my knowledge of life is not so deep. every experience feels so brand new.

it was proven all the more when i was in college, on that time that i attended a paranormal session conducted by anthony vivero, a spiritual psychic/healer. the session was all about past life and karma. almost 60% of the class can relate to the topic while i was among the 40% who can't. and when mr. vivero scanned us one by one to see what we previously were, he told me that i was elemental, meaning i don't have a past life. in other words, nanggaling ako sa singaw. hahaha.

to be frank, i am envious of those people who seem to be adept on how they handle things, emotions, everything. when i can see their passion on things while i'm still fumbling and struggling to find my place and my purpose on this lifetime. even so, i'm still loving my life because i have someone to guide me through it. and everything's thrown my way is always a surprise, which is a feeling i like to have all the time.

anyway, here's a very soothing song i am so in love with. from the title itself, i know it was made for me and for all you new souls out there. so go listen, watch the mtv, and sing with yael naim after the jump.


I'm a new soul
I came to this strange world
Hoping I could learn a bit bout how to give and take
But since I came here, felt the joy and the fear
Finding myself making every possible mistake

La, la, la, la (21x)
La, la, la, la (21x)

See I'm a young soul in this very strange world
Hoping I could learn a bit bout what is true and fake
But why all this hate? try to communicate
Finding trust and love is not always easy to make

La, la, la, la (21x)
La, la, la, la (21x)

This is a happy end
Cause you don't understand
Everything you have done
Why's everything so wrong

This is a happy end
Come and give me your hand
I'll take you far away

I'm a new soul
I came to this strange world
Hoping I could learn a bit bout how to give and take
But since I came here, felt the joy and the fear
Finding myself making every possible mistake

New soul... (la, la, la, la,...)
In this very strange world...
Every possible mistake
Possible mistake
Every possible mistake
Mistakes, mistakes, mistakes...

0 comments: