5/18/08

i have a penchant for bags. i have a lot of bags but i'm actually very very picky when it comes to buying one. i have this bag standard which i really can't explain. the main thing is it must be classy and elegantly designed.

the first designer bag that i longed for was the lacoste classic bag way back when i was in college. since i'm still not earning my own moolah at that time and i'm not the type of person who asks parents for expensive things, i resigned myself to the fact that i have to wait til i get to work before i can buy myself a signature bag.

i've had my white lacoste bag from the classic II line for more than a year already. i remember i was beaming the whole day when i bought it. i really can't believe that i was clutching my dream bag in my hands. shallow i know, but it was that big a deal for me.

now, i'm pining for another designer bag. the lv mini lin speedy. though i've been wanting to have an lv speedy for a long time, i wasn't such a fan of the monogram canvass. when i saw the mini lin, i knew i just wanted to have it. well, it would probably take a long time before i really get to purchase one because of more important priorities. but who knows...there's no harm in dreaming, right?

0 comments: