5/19/08

my monday evening was spent with a bowl of ice cream, crackers and pringles while watching the bucket list starring jack nicholson and morgan freeman.

for me, a movie is good if it can make me cry or make me laugh til i cry. so yeah, i wasn't able to control my tears by the end of the movie, therefore it is good in my book. it's basically about 2 cancer patients sharing a hospital room who, even with opposite characteristics, became best friends. both having only months to live, they made a list of things they wanted to do before they hit the bucket, thus the term bucket list.

the movie is kinda predictable and some parts of the story are quite unbelievable. but being the emotional freak that i am, i'm always touched by stories like this..about friends, family, love and the reality of life.

going away from the topic, i just wanna share that it was a good night for me. day by day i always realize how lucky i am to be in the arms of the one man who truly loves me and whose changes in priorities continue to surprise me.

0 comments: