6/12/07

i just had my much needed full body massage at relaksasi in sm southmall. it was my first time to try it there and their place was cool. waaay better than garden spa in alabang where i was a regular before. my masseuse today, gina, was very good that i can't feel my aching back anymore. not to mention that she's very warm and friendly too. i like relaksasi coz of their affordable services and beautiful relaxing ambiance. can't wait for the bigger moa branch to open on friday coz i promised myself that i'm gonna try each of their services at least every month. me thinks this is gonna be the start of a new obsession. heeh.

also starting tomorrow, i'm gonna be attending the wednesday novena mass at baclaran. i've long been wanting to do this but i was hoping that i'd get to do it with my b coz i want him to somehow regain his faith. after a few failed attempts of us going together, i guess i just needed to do it on my own. well not exactly as in me alone but i'm gonna go with my family. and since it's a 530am mass i'd have to sleep earlier than my usual 1-2am bedtime. a feat i've been trying to do since this weekend. i'm one of them zombies aka insomniacs, you see. but with my eyebags getting bigger and darker every time i look in the mirror, i'm beginning to look 10 yrs older than my age. eep!

oh well, these are just some of the changes i want to bring about myself. i've got a few more up my sleeve but i guess i needed to do it one by one coz i don't want to be too drastic or else i wouldn't achieve a thing. i suddenly had this urge to drastically change my old habits coz it dawned on me that i'm not getting any younger. in 3 years time i'll be reaching the big three-o so let's just say that i'm trying to live a new healthy lifestyle (physically, spiritually and mentally) as early as today. now, if only someone else would eat that stock of chips in the cabinet before i get my hands on 'em.

relaksasi sm southmall
right wing, upper ground level
in front of national bookstore

5 comments:

:P said...

hmmm... might give the spa a try as we live near SM Southmall... is it reasonably priced?

beevs said...

you're from LP din? i'm from pamplona lang kasi. :)

i have here a brochure of relaksasi and with the price ranging from 90 (manicure) to 1,250 (diamond peel w/facial mask) pesos, i think it's a pretty great deal compared to other high-end spas in the metro.

i had my usual swedish massage which costs 450 but since they are relatively new, they give 20% discount. other massage services costs higher though so be careful when the receptionist suggests something (which is of course the more expensive ones), be sure you have a brochure with you so you can check the price before saying yes. hehe.

:P said...

thanks a lot for the tips! much appreciated. my husband has been wanting to go to a spa for the longest time, i think i will bring him here. =D i would also like a relaxing day at the spa but i usually feel so guilty in pleasuring myself this way (because i will be spending my husband's money being a stay-at-home mom).

anyway, will check the place out. thanks again!

PS. our address is Las Pinas too but we are closer to Pque. =D

beevs said...

you're very much welcome. :) btw, they have this 2 bed massage rooms which i think they have for couples. you and your hubby will be massaged in the same room so you can be sure that no monkey business is going on between the masseuse and your hubby. hahahah. :)) i saw this news on tv kasi about some spas doing "extra" services. pero malamang hindi naman ganun relaksasi. hehe.

aysenx said...

Oooh.. i also want to try relaksasi... hmm...