6/25/07

although i know that only a few people stumble upon this site, i still would like to apologize for the lack of new posts. i've been very very busy at work these past few days because i'll be taking a short vacay about 2 weeks from now. yes, b and i will be off to boracay. believe it or not, it'll be my first time to ride a plane. well, according to my mom, this is gonna be my 3rd. when i was still an infant, i was transported from benguet to manila via a very small plane and the 2nd one was when we went to masbate when i was just about 3. of course, i was too young to record that moment in my memory so technically, i consider this as my first. i'm really excited about this trip but i'm refraining myself from thinking about it too much or else it'll be sleepless nights all over again.

anyway, habagat season is in but i'm hoping that it'll be bright and sunny by the time we get there. wish us luck. =D

oh and another thing. i already mentioned that we got those tickets to boracay during cebu pacific's 1 peso seat sale. now they have the 99 peso promo running today til the 27th so do check out their website now if you plan to travel from august to october. go hurry before seats get sold out.

2 comments:

:P said...

oh i am SO jealous! i haven't been to boracay yet! hopefully, I will be able to go in the next few months. be sure to take a lot of photos!! and get a lot of brochures so you could compare prices. and tell me the nicest/cheapest/most okay place so my boys and I could go there as well. hahaha!

have fun! =D

beevs said...

thanks yette!

sure no prob. actually, i've been doing a lot of research on where to stay and what to do in bora. there are just too many options..nakakaloka! haha. :)