3/8/09

i didn't intend to go shopping last friday. the reason we had lunch out at the mall is to buy spa gift checks for one of our staff who's celebrating her 1st anniversary of being with our company.

naturally, if a girl is on a mall, she tends to take glances at the shops she passes by. and because i'm on a lookout for a black bag since my fave business bag's zipper got broken, i went inside a particular shop to check out their display bags that somehow caught my attention while b was at dunkin' donuts buying office snacks. the bags didn't suit my liking but there's this shoe that got me smitten. i refrained myself from trying it out because i promised my b that i gotta stick to browse only for the stuff i need and plan to buy. but when it took him a long time to get back to me, i gave in and asked the saleslady for my size.

i've been wanting to buy grey shoes for this outfit i'm planning to wear. i'm actually looking for peep-toe pumps but i can't find one that fits my style. although this is not peep-toe, i'm just wild about pencil thin stilletos and i've never had a t-strap shoes so i guess it's time to try something different. i love it. what made it even more fabulous is that it's so budget friendly i can't believe i purchased it for only 699php. what a great deal, huh? i like it that so!fab is so living up to it's name.

0 comments: