3/6/09

i spent last weekend at the beach. while it was a fun weekend getaway with the family, it was not wonderful enough to give me a hangover because you see, saturday was the first day of my period so you bet i didn't have much fun in the water. the only major activity i did was go kayaking for an hour, which is, by the way, free of charge.

we stayed at a famous resort in subic that's been there for years. knowing that, i kept my expectations low coz the amenities might be as old as the resort was. fortunately, it was a big, well-kept property with very accommodating staff. it surprised me that it was actually a pretty nice place to relax, it's years barely showing with it's well maintained amenities. well i'll probably tell you all about it in another post at a later time because i have yet to get the photos from my bro's cam on which i think i took nicer shots with because it's newer than my baby cam. heh.

oh btw, you're probably wondering about the weird title of this post. it's just an inside joke between me and my b.

0 comments: