3/27/09

white is my clear lungs.

i went back to the hospital to get my x-ray result and have another visit to the doctor. surprisingly, my lungs are clear despite the rib pain and the terrible cough. doctor said it's probably muscle pain. if it's muscle pain, why can't it be removed by a simple omega pain killer or efficascent oil? and why does take more than 1 week to heal? so i wonder, do i really have a clean bill of health?

yellow is happiness over clear lungs + burger & donut snack.

i am so glad and relieved to discover that there's nothing wrong with my lungs. got even more happier when there's a burger and donut waiting for me in the car.

teeny bit of red is fury over medicine cost.

doctor prescribed me an antibiotic to get rid of the cough. when we went out to buy one, i was shocked and furious at the almost 100 peso cost of the medicine. twice a day * 7 days = 14 meds = 1,400 pesos just like that. =S

0 comments: