9/19/07

my stay at starbucks costed me 300 bucks. for 2 tall sized bad-for-the-health drinks, i'd say it's too much. but that lovely moment i spent there more than made up for it.

starbucks has a new twist to their green tea frappuccino, the blackberry green tea frappuccino. oh, did i just repeat that whole sentence? anyway, if you're like me who's not a coffee drinker but is hanging out at coffeehouses, and you like green tea frappe, and you like berries, and you like anything green, maybe you'll be able to appreciate this drink the way i do. honestly, i think it's just their ordinary green tea frappe with a drizzle of blackberry syrup on top of the whipped cream. but still, i actually prefer it than just the regular frappe.

that sweetly satisfying green treat on my table completed the cool factor of my lovely ny moment. but then again, since i'm so smitten by the whole setting, maybe my judgement's a bit biased.

0 comments: