9/14/07

this is one of those days when i can't seem to accomplish anything at work. no matter how hard i try, tasks seem to be taking 10 years to get done. i was actually feeling sick a few hours ago but it's nothing major, really. just a pounding headache and hot air steaming out of my body.

due to my sickly state, my b told me to stop working and just do what makes me feel better. so i did. i blogged. and it felt good i just can't stop til i make another post.

before now, i didn't realize that blogging has this calming effect on me, my brain especially. i'm no professional writer so i probably can't achieve that same high effect of writing as it does to dedicated writers. but it somehow helped release those pent up thoughts in my brain which is probably causing all that headache i'm feeling since this afternoon. i still wasn't able to blog a lot though. but at least there's one less thought making way for tomorrow's work thoughts.

oh well, as much as i would like to blog more, it's already getting late and i have to wake up early tom. hopefully i can concentrate on my job and finish a lot of tasks so that i can leave early for that big big sale at sm mall of asia.

0 comments: