9/30/07

today is the birthday of the very special man in my life, my b. since he's reached the big three-o, here are 30 reasons why i love him so.

1. he never fails to say "iloveyou" in a day.

2. we complement each other yet we're still very similar in a lot of ways.

3. i know and i feel that he's my soulmate.

4. he waited for me for 3 years..patiently listening to my hopeless stories of love while he's hurting deep inside.

5. we both have the same vision of the future.

6. he made me a positive person and he continues to inspire me to be a better person each and everyday.

7. we never run out of things to talk about.

8. he massages my back everytime it hurts and whenever that darn dysmenorrhea strikes.

9. seeing me sleeping with my eyes open and drooping saliva (haha!) doesn't turn him off.

10. he's always taking the time to comfort me whenever i have crying or emotional fits.

11. he tries to understand me when i'm angry...even for such absurd reasons.

12. he says sorry even when i'm on the wrong.

13. he gives in to my whims.

14. he listens when i correct him.

15. he makes me laugh a lot.

16. he sings a lot..creates his own jingles. hihi. funny funny jingles.

17. he assures me that i'm the only woman on his mind..and i can definitely feel it.

18. he amazes me with his talent in the business..such a very smart guy.

19. he takes care of me very well.

20. he's a very hardworking person.

21. although his tummy's a bit big, no, VERY big, he has this gorgeous shoulders and muscle-y arms that i love.

22. he always appreciates everything i do.

23. he has this cute puffy mole right at the tip of his nose.

24. he has soft kissable lips.

25. he has been my bestest friend ever since i met him 12 yrs ago.

26. he plays the guitar and composed a song for me.

27. he has no bad habits..smoking, drinking, barkada..none of it!

28. he always wants to spend time with me like i do with him.

29. it always feels good and comfortable to be around him.

30. he's my ideal man..the one person that was destined to me by God himself and i am so very glad and thankful that i didn't have a hard time looking for him.

0 comments: