2/6/07

that dreaded time of the month is on its way which means that b must get ready for my terrible mood swings and extreme cravings.

i want this cake from cosmo breadspeaking of cravings, i drooled upon reading this post from one of my favorite blogs, dessertcomesfirst by lori. i have been lurking around her site for almost half a year now and being a dessert and food lover myself, i've been enjoying every single post ever since i stumbled upon her site. i love the way she writes. reading each post makes me close my eyes afterwards and just dream of those delectable sweets which she oh so delightfully described.

now i wanna run to mall of asia and buy me a cake from chocolat. although it's not the same cake that has lori riveted, it's the closest i can get to a creamy chocolate cake coz cosmo bread takes 2 days to pick-up and ortigas is a long drive from our place.

* photo courtesy of dessertcomesfirst

0 comments: