4/22/07

butterfield kiosks always catches my attention everytime i pass by it coz of their cute mini cakes. i've always wanted to buy one but i always end up satisfying my sweet tooth at my fave cakeshop, chocolat.

i haven't tried any of the butterfield cakes but i swear by their ensaymada. and my whole family swears with me. everytime my mom does grocery shopping, she always makes it a point to buy one.

i'm actually on a low carb diet. but when i get home from work and see the ensaymada in the fridge, i can't resist having some knowing that my brother will probably devour it before i wake up in the morning. after heating it for a few seconds in the microwave, i take a bite. the soft bread almost melts in my mouth. the butter is quite similar to that of cinnabon's cream cheese frosting, sweet and not too buttery. the generous amount of cheese and salted egg topping adds contrast to the taste. i love it!

0 comments: