4/22/07

some test shots i took from my sick baby cam before it finally blacked out.

pink flower


L-R,T-B: pink flower on top of my tv; dusty lamp; tv remote; b's new mouse; my workspace at night consists of belle de jour planner, tv remote, wireless landline phone, mobile phone and laptop; essentials for work: laptop, flash disk and my bro's christmas gift to me - wireless logitech mouse; first birthday gift from my first job: a pencil holder with a bird that cannot fly; a few books on my bedside + a birthday gift from a friend.

btw, baby cam is ok now. turns out that certain canon cameras has this CCD problem that occurs when the camera is exposed to hot and humid environments. if you experience the same black screen problem with your canon camera, just bring it to their service station in makati (5th flr marvin plaza bldg, chino roces ave.) and they will replace the CCD's free of charge.

0 comments: