12/7/08


while others planned to spend this day in front of the screen to watch the pacquiao-dela hoya fight, i planned to confine myself in my room and work. but before i start, here's a few thoughts i want to blurt out.

...i had a dream of my room becoming a toilet. always curious of what my dreams might mean, i headed over to swoon.com and checked. to dream of going in a toilet is a sign of a litigation over money or property and to urinate signifies release from tension or worry. now i'm confused.

...when i woke up i heard my mom talking to her cousin on the phone. as always, there came the topic of their children getting married. i heard her say that the reason why we're not married yet is we're still enjoying the single life. it's so not true. the hardest part of my day is going home and sleeping alone in my bed. the truth is, i sooo want to get married but i know it's not yet the right time. our plan is to fulfill dream first so we can provide the family with a good life.

...it's still a wonder to me why people smoke. i do tried it a few times but i just can't find the pleasure of puffing/inhaling bad smoke from a stick. i don't have anything against those who do but i really get annoyed when they become so insensitive of other people's clean lungs. dad is a chain smoker. he stopped smoking inside the house many years ago but he has this habit of lighting up inside the bathroom when he goes number 2. we only have 1 bathroom. the smoke trapped in that small space is worse than smoke around the large area of the house. i just hope he realize that spraying lysol couldn't protect our lungs even if you empty it's contents in one spray. the cigarette smell sticks to our towels, clothes, skin, and hair. and it can cause headaches and dizziness.

...my back pain is getting worse. there's a big probability that it's due to my being in front of the computer all the time. but mom noticed this morning that my back is kinda getting bent. the thought of osteoporosis dawned on me. i know it's still too early for my age but i don't drink milk and the only source of calcium i regularly pop in my mouth is toothpaste. and i can't swallow toothpaste. from now on, i'll have 2 bottles of caltrate plus. 1 for the office (which i always always forget to take even though it's just there on top of my desk) and 1 here at home just in case i still forget to pop a pill in the office.

0 comments: