9/4/10

these days, fridays are mostly spent at home. not that i'm complaining. it's just somehow comforting to know that we don't need to go out and party to have fun..that b and i both share the same sentiments..that even if there are still some things that we don't agree on, we always find a way to compromise.

anyhoo, some might wonder, we're together 24 hrs a day, what do we do at home on a weekend when everyone else is out on the town. right now, i'm here at the bed..just doing my usual round of FB and hopping on my bookmarks list while b is at the other room, trying his hand on video editing. an hour ago he was here beside me with his laptop when out of the blue he told me not to peek at his lcd coz he's going to make me a surprise video. oooh, such a sweetie. earlier, we watched MI3 in our home theater after a long afternoon client meeting and a take home dinner from kfc. other times, we'd go running out on the front yard to workout.

alright, it's early market day tomorrow and the b is now ordering me to prepare for sleep. but wait, there's a video teaser for me. heh.

have a great weekend everyone!

0 comments: