6/2/08


i'm still fresh from my boracay vacay. it was a good break from all the hoolabaloos here in manila. with less than a year from my first trip to boracay, i never expected i would be back so soon to that island paradise. 3 days is just not enough. i love that place so much that i think i can stay there for a month or more.

am actually still on beach mode with my aching body, sunburnt skin and all. daydreaming of the times we're just lying there in fine powdery sand and crystal clear water without a care in the world. the best chillout ever! time stopped for a moment there and i just wish i'm owning a resort in that place so i can stay as long as i want.

we're now back to the real world. and as much as i want to do my bloghopping rounds this monday evening, i need to get back to the grind in order to fulfill my dream of buying a piece of land in boracay and build my own resort.

wishing everyone a great week ahead. :)

0 comments: