6/4/08

...when hyperhidrosis strike during gatherings and i can't move too much because the sweat in my whole body will worsen and i'll end up looking like i've just been in the sauna

...when i just had a great time in boracay and i when get home my parents are suddenly mad at me

...when my b's bestfriend went back home without us getting to bond with him like we did last year because of our hectic schedule at work

...when i just want to get dead drunk to forget sad-inducing stuff for a moment but there's work the next day

...when a woman's instinct is active and i know i won't ever get the truth

...when the past was suddenly opened and i got curious and still i can't get the truth

...when i feel like i'm pulling someone down

...when i kiss my mom before i leave for work and when i get home but i get treated like i'm just some kind of insect that graced her cheeks

...when i don't know what i did wrong why mom and dad are mad at me

...when i just want to get out and be alone and free for a moment but i can never run away from my responsibilities

...when i can't understand why my b is acting that way today

...when i feel sad and i can't feel the love and concern of that someone who should be consoling me at this moment

...when i feel so low and i have no one to talk to but this blog


0 comments: