7/4/07

i took the day off from work today coz i was waiting for a package to arrive. a package containing accessories i bought online from one of the numerous multiply sellers out there. the seller sent me a message last monday informing me that my accessories are on it's way. yesterday, however, she told me that she must've mixed up the parcels and sent me the wrong one. problem is, i didn't receive the package yet. and so here i am sitting and waiting for it to arrive so that i could check the contents first and refuse to accept if ever it really is the wrong one. it's almost 5 pm and delivery boy is nowhere to be found.

i've been visiting these online shops for a long time now and it took me a while to make my first purchase because i'm not comfortable with the idea of not trying on the clothes or shoes before i buy. but when i saw this gabby vest, i was smitten. i just got to have it. so i immediately measured myself and checked the size chart then ordered a medium (according to the size chart) one in plain black. package arrived on time and in good condition but it's too big for me. i spent an additional 130 pesos for shipping the vest back to seller and back to me. i admit it's my fault coz i didn't read the seller's reply when i ordered the stuff. she suggested that i first try the small one with pinstripe thru an email which i read too late coz i already have the new pinstripe vest in my hands.

a while ago, b was telling me that online shopping might not be such a good idea coz this is the 2nd time that i had encountered problems with it. he even asked me to stop buying online but i don't know, some of the multiply stuff are just too hard to resist.

as of this moment, i just finished talking to the accessories seller in ym. she told me that xend was the one who mixed up the parcels and informed her that i'll receive it by tom. we had a little chat and she said that the other recipient of the mixed up package is getting angry already. of course, i myself felt a little bad coz i was planning to use the new necklace in boracay plus the hassle that it cost me today. but being the changed woman that i am, from being a pessimist to an optimist, it's not my thing anymore to stress myself by getting angry at people who have already apologized for their mistakes in the first place.

so, 2 consecutive mishaps in online shopping. i hope the next transaction will be smooth already coz i think there'll be more online purchase for this crazy little shopaholic. i like online shopping coz you can do it whenever and however you want, even if you're in your pj's and messed up hair! and there's no time pressure while shopping..no waiting bf on the side. hehehe.

0 comments: