4/21/10

my mobile phone was upgraded during that last trip to SG. though i'm really not that interested to changing my trusty nokia 3230 with any other phone except iphone, who can't resist a free slightly used E63 - a hand me down by my FSIL. after all, my old phone was already dilapidated with its 6 yrs of service that some of its buttons already crumbled and fell off. at least with this new one, it has the capability to browse the web so it's a perfect companion when i'm alone or waiting for my b.

so yesterday, i thought i'll be able to browse the web and log-in to facebook c/o free wifi while having my hair treated at the salon. but while my b, who's having his hair cut, was immersed in reading tech websites in his iphone, i still was figuring out why i have intermittent and really slow connection. not to mention that it was hard navigating a page using arrow keys instead of the tapping and scrolling by the finger. though i was able to log-in to plurk, i can't even type coz the textbox keeps on missing when i click on it. geez. no wonder iphone has been dominating the mobile market. i really can't wait to have my own.

0 comments: