4/24/10

will be showering in a few minutes. we'll be off to the mall to treat b's sister's fam to the best noodles in town. and he promised me that now i can go shopping to my heart's content. woohoo!

on the other hand, my fam is also prepping up for our bbq party and sleepover tonight. the house is almost done and i heard that my room is now ready for me. oh dear. while i'm excited at the thought of the sleepover, moving back doesn't appeal to me that much. i will miss the cuddling, the goodnight kiss, the goodnight hug, the twirling of hair, the morning kiss..oh i can go on and on. anyway, 2 months to go baby and this will be for-e-vuh.

so yeah, it's a big weekend. primarily because we're not doing our usual routine of going to the office on a saturday. relax mode. hope everyone has a big weekend too. enjoy! :)

0 comments: