8/19/07

instead of spending my usual saturday cooking lunch and going to work after chow time with the family, i took a breather and went out the whole day.

first was a date with my mom doing grocery and shopping. it's been a while since we went out just the 2 of us. i know it's probably my fault why we don't hang out that often anymore coz i'm always out with my b. sure our talks at home is nonstop but bonding moments like this is different. the more we're having fun, the more i realize that i don't get to spend quality time with the only girl partner i have at home. from now on, i'll make sure to ask her out often. and because her birthday is just 2 weeks from now, i already planned a pampering treat for us at the spa. can't wait!

i still wasn't home when i received an sms from my b asking me out for a date. see, it's been a long time since he asked me out formally so i was kinda kilig when i read the message. i honestly have a pounding headache by the time we were heading home but that kilig moment sent my serotonin to high level it made me grin like a cheshire cat during the whole travel and eventually i forgot about the pain. from the moment my b arrived at our doorstep, i was immediately smitten. he was wearing one of my fave shirts of his and his gentleman-ly side showed up by opening the car door for me. he really doesn't do it very often so i know that i'll be treated very special that night. it was actually just a simple dinner at friday's but maybe because our fave mocha mud pie was served first, it pushed my serotonin levels up much farther. the night went on smoothly. from his "da moves" at the heavily congested road on the way to south, to that friday's dinner and cool crew, to our kakulitan moments at atc, to the major kwentuhan on the way home, and lastly, to the kiss he gave me before i went inside the house.

what a way to end the very hectic workweek + gloomy weather. both are fairly simple dates actually but those moments become great because i spent it with the people i love most. that is enough to free me of the stress that's slowly polluting my whole self.

i know tomorrow is a holiday. but when you manage your own business and there's tons of tasks to complete and you just had a raise and you just had a relaxing weekend, nothing's more to do than get back to the grind. and that means no holiday for us. hope you're enjoying the long weekend everyone!

0 comments: