6/19/10

i'm back here at home for a few days and i feel like a guest. my clothes are still inside the bag. i dunno how to operate the heater. i kept going back and forth from the bedroom to the bathroom to the laundry coz of things i forgot. i dunno where the sheets are stored. it took me 15 minutes long to convert the sofa into a bed.

i'm back to the old routine i used to do here, though. lights on. laptop on the bed. tv on. pyjamas on.

though i already think that the newly renovated house is great, it's only now that i get to appreciate its beauty. it's not really my dream home but i like how the renovation turned out. i personally think it's still comparable to the new homes built nowadays.

anyway, my fave show is on. i really missed trip na trip. whoa, they feature places from other countries na?!? wow. just a li'l trivia..this is where i found one of the best resorts in the country which will be my vacay home for next week. ;-)

0 comments: