3/4/10

as the title puts it, i'm currently blogging thru mobile phone. this is one thing off my wishlist but it's not actually mine. this is my b's and i'm free to use it til i can get my own.

still at work actually. the ofc aircon has been acting up the whole day so we let the staff go home 30 minutes early. after all, who could work in this sweltering heat. but as soon as they left, the a/c started blowing of cool air.

in my previous post, i've been hinting about something big happening in june. i won't tell what it is until it's over and done with but i'm pretty sure you'll have an idea when i post related stuff about it.

i'm kinda enjoying this. i'll probably post more often now because of this handy dandy li'l thing but for now i'll go back to playing sneezies and traffic rush while waiting for my partner to finish.

0 comments: