3/11/10

i got home with a heavy heart. when i received my mom's sms invitation to go out a while ago, i know that something was wrong. so we went out to have dinner and discussed what it is that's bothering her. and i'm super glad she did that instead of just running off somewhere we don't know. it was good of her to let those emotions out, at least we ended the day with a lighter and more positive note.

or so i thought.

as soon as b and i got into the car, he told me about how my special bro had tantrums this afternoon while we were away. that he doesn't listen to anybody anymore and it brought my blood rise up to boiling point. but then there's more, one of the workers renovating our house went here on b's place to follow our househelp. yeah, teenage stuff and we don't want to tolerate that because 1.)we don't know the background of the guy 2.)these girls might be victims of whatever and 3.)not that we're being judgmental but we are also protecting b's home from possible perpetrators. times nowadays, it's important to always be careful.

now, i won't go into the details of what exactly happened but there was shouting and grabbing of psp and crying. i regret that i became a bit hysterical but it was really hard just having that conversation with my mom earlier and knowing that my dad is also carrying heavy stuff in his chest, i don't want to add them more frustrations with my bro.

good thing about the night was my b is here to help me out deal with the situation. he took the initiative of talking to my brother and he comforted me from that seemingly simple ordeal.

0 comments: