5/31/09

it's almost been a post-less month and this one's kinda last minute just so that my birthday month will appear on the archives list. hehe.

i turned 29 a few weeks ago. just one more year and i'll reach the big three-oh. a lot of people say that i look almost a decade younger. and i'm not kidding when i say that my lil brother's schoolmate had a crush on me. hahaha..that's a 12 year age difference. birthday reflections? feel young, look young. the secret is that simple. it's all about being happy and appreciating everything you have in your life. i'll probably elaborate more on this at a later time.

anyway, my time on the net is up. many changes have happened in the span of one month and my sleeping early is a part of it. although age has been kind to me when it comes to physical appearance, my body's feeling all the signs that i'm...gulp...getting old.

0 comments: