8/29/08

friday is undoubtedly a gimmick day. but because i've been down with the flu for almost the whole week and b is probably contaminated with my virus coz we were practically inseparable, i opted to stay home and rest. well, i actually made plans for the night but all 4 (yes, four different plans with different people) were cancelled up to the last minute. which is good in a way because i'm not really in the mood to burn cash today.

so here i am sitting in my bed, blogging with the company of michael v. and ogie a. and the rest of the bubble gang. the tv is just something to break the silence because i don't feel like listening to music. i guess this is just one of those days when i want to isolate myself and clear my thoughts by means of typing nonsense stuff here in my chillout pad.

1 comments:

:P said...

hi!
dropping by to say hello! musta na? get well soon okay?
take care! :)