1/1/08

the cliche, "time flies so fast when you're having fun", is the best i could describe the past year. 2007 seem to pass by so quickly, it was over before i know it. but before i wrap up the year that has been, i want to make a quick list of my goals and resolutions for 2008.

to be honest, i stopped making new year's resolutions since high school because i never really get to accomplish them. this time, i wanna try setting my goals and posting it here on the web just to give me that extra drive.

goal for 2008: expand the business and make it BIG time!

resolutions for 2008:
1. exercise
2. sleep early and wake up early
3. get organized
4. be thrifty

there, i'm keeping it simple. and while i would want to elaborate more on these goals, post my 2007 highlights and change the theme of my blog page (eep..need to do this quick coz the holidays are over), resolution #2 keeps ringing on my head. so, for the meantime i'd have to leave you with this until my next blogging opportunity.

have a great year everyone! :)


2 comments:

:P said...

happy new year beevee! hope you will have a fantastic year! GOd bless always! =D

beevs said...

yupyup..i'm having a happy year :D thanks so much yette! God bless u too :)