11/24/07

browsing for photos to post in my facebook, i saw this weird looking insect from our la union trip. remembering i have a few other insect shots, i decided to look for them and share it here.


1. orange bug

we found this sunbathing with us at blue coral in batangas. it's my first time to see this kind of insect and i don't even know what it's called. kinda icky when you look at it in detail but i love the contrast of it's color against the gray pebble-like sand of the beach.


2. red bug

found at my granny's garden in la union. this bug is very tiny but the color really caught my attention. i think it's kinda cute that's why i followed it until i was able to take a clear shot.


3. a cricket up close

their sounds are truly annoying but i haven't seen one until our trip to tagaytay last june. a few crickets are looming around leslie's, some of which are being squished by the staff. while doing a photo op, one flew by my b's feet and i urged him to take a photo of it just to see what it looks like.


4. mr. spidey

would you believe that this spider was found in my room? i had no idea how it got there but it was so big and scary that even my brother was afraid of it. can you see it's red eyes staring at me? oh thank goodness it didn't spun it's web on me while i was sleeping.


0 comments: