3/2/07


i wanted to rip that swimsuit off drew barrymore's bod ever since i saw this pic on eonline. no, not because i wanted to see her naked (eww!) but because i wanted that swimsuit for myself.

lucky me i found one when i went shopping yesterday so i bought it right away. it's very similar to the one that drew is wearing, the only difference is the color. but it doesn't come cheap and i was quite ashamed of myself for i felt that it was another impulse buying which i just said that i've gotten over with.

well, we're going to the beach tomorrow. mom finally realized that this is not something to overly think about. as long as we have a room to stay at the beach it'll be fine.

i'm not really that excited so i guess i'll be able to sleep. my brother's gf is staying with us tonight and since we don't have a guest room, we'll be sleeping beside each other here in my bed. remember my mom's policy: girls should not sleep with boys. hehehe. :-S


0 comments: