6/20/11

around 5pm this afternoon, i took the necessary steps to refrain myself from taking a nap as i wouldn't want to be wide awake past midnight. i had ice cream for the sugar rush and decided to watch sucker punch to keep me from sleeping. but alas, as soon as i laid my head on b's chest halfway into the movie, i was off to dreamland. i remembered he tried waking me up around 7 and asked me to accompany him in buying dinner at kfc but i refused to budge. i was in such deep sleep that i woke up around 9pm. i would've wanted to just go on sleeping til morning but i still haven't done the nightly cleanup rituals. dinner i can skip coz we just had an eat-all lunch father's day celeb at mongolian stop.

so here i am, surfing and typing away at past 1 in the morning with my b softly snoring beside me.

0 comments: