4/10/11

i have a slight case of the hangover...dry throat, heavy head, the feeling of throwing up. but i just had so much fun last night, i don't mind it.

i may not be blessed with a lot of friends but i am so blessed with love. one can't have everything, right? i'm lucky that i married my best friend. although sometimes i miss hanging out with my girls over dinner, coffee or drinks, i don't crave it that much like some people do. my ideal weekend hangout? enjoying good food and my favorite drink with my best friend.

mojito became my fave cocktail the moment i tried it as i am addicted to mint. anything with mint is good in my book. last night, my eyes almost popped out when i saw friday's bottomless mojito. must.have.it. after all, we haven't had a drink for a while and we've actually been craving for mojito by the bay, which is, sadly, now replaced by abe.

now i know where i can get my mojito fix. happy sunday!

0 comments: