5/19/10

i'd have to say that this is one of those days when my mind wanders off somewhere else so it's hard to concentrate on codes. i'd rather spend a few minutes on the web to relax my mind a bit than continuously make lines and lines of codes that just keep on displaying error messages in every run when i know i can finish it at a shorter time if my mind is focused on it.

my buns are now sore from almost 6 hours of sitting here at work. my partner is out on a client meeting so there's no excuse for me to stand up and make kulit on his table. the office is really small so i only get to rest my buns on occasional trips to the restroom or refilling my tumbler with water from the dispenser which are both less than 5 steps away from where i sit.

i blame this feeling on the 3 consecutive work out nights we had. and last night, i admit, was some sort of an extreme exercise. almost my whole body is now aching and i need something that will take my mind off the pain. work doesn't help at all.

and, i must say, in our effort to get a slimmer and toned body, we are now eating a bit healthily by putting more fruits and veggies in our diet.

with those number of tummy crunches, daily jog/walk and nightly veggie salad and fruits for dinner, i still wonder why my tummy's still bulging right at this very moment. in fact, there's this chicken sandwich sitting on top of my desk and i've been refraining myself from eating it because of this big tummy. but then i remember one of the tips i read on losing weight is to eat 5 small meals a day. so i take a bite. and another. and i want to finish it off right away. the feeling of satiation and guilt is battling over me. i take another bite. ok maybe i'll reserve half of the sandwich for later.

and i realized that i'm rambling, i don't know if this post makes sense at all because i just want get some things off my mind through writing. the birthday post is still half done but i'm in no mood to finish it today. and even while writing this, my mind is still somewhere else..somewhere in subic where i had one of my most wonderful days last week.

0 comments: