7/19/09

i have a love affair with high heels ever since i was a kid so it's no wonder why most of my shoes have 3 inches up of heel height. if before i can walk in 'em for hours while shopping, now the balls of my feet are complaining after only an hour of carrying my whole weight.

then came the rescue of flipflops. my feet got addicted to the comfort it brings so i never fail to bring a pair of my havaianas everyday. i use it when we go home during lunch and for trips to the mall after office hours or client meetings. but then i realized that it blahs my fashion sense so i went searching for ballet flats that can replace them. however, looking for a comfy ballet flats is quite daunting. a few weeks ago, i spotted these set of flats from CMG.

it's made of suede inside out with a faux croc patent toe cap and dainty ribbon detail. it also comes with a pouch bag that's good for carrying it around. although it's not as comfy as i thought it would be, still, it's a bit better than the other ones i tried. it's perfect paired with black slacks or leggings and can be used for not so formal client meetings like schools. i actually used it once on a school meeting and then malling and grocery shopping afterwards. there was a bit of chafing so the thought of corns and callouses forming in my feet worries me. nonetheless, i still like it to replace my flipflops once in a while but i don't think i'm going to use it much often.

0 comments: