4/15/08

before my mobile phone was stolen, i was thinking of buying myself an iPod Touch for my birthday which, btw, is about 3 weeks from now. but due to that terrible incident that happened, my birthday gift budget allocation has now shifted into purchasing a new phone because my old Nokia 6600 that i'm currently using is already so worn out.

now that i think about it, i can still purchase an iPod touch and a new phone at the same time. and that is in the form of last year's most talked about iPhone. i've really been dreaming of having this Apple product ever since i laid eyes on it. but since my stolen mobile phone is a bit high end itself, i never really thought about buying this media player slash phone slash pocket pc as i am actually a very practical purchaser. but i guess this time i have enough reason for this extravagant purchase. teehee.

i'm already seeing a lot of it in malls these days. and everytime i do, i really can't wait to get my hands on that pretty little thing. i just hope i don't back out when i hear more news of iPhone errors, damages or system glitches.

0 comments: