9/28/06

haven't been here for long. truth is i'm having mixed emotions lately. well, just some random musings...

-- when i love, i do everything in my power to please the person i love even if it means changing my whole personality.

-- come to think of it, i have loved the right people that's why the personality make over really turned out for the better.

-- there are days that i can be such an angel and there are days that i can be the devil's advocate.

-- there will always be circumstances that require me to be a diplomat...err...plastic.

-- it's not easy being a klutz. there won't come a day that i won't have a bump, scratch, cut, or burn in any part of my body. what's worse is that mysterious scratches and bruises will suddenly appear out of nowhere.

-- i have strong clairvoyance. the intuitive kind not the supernatural.

-- even though i have learned not to mind what other people would think of me, it still hurts when i feel i'm being disliked.

-- i badly need exercise. got to shed off 10 lbs!

-- no classes in school tomorrow because of the typhoon. made me reminisce of my younger days as a student, rejoicing everytime classes are suspended.

-- i have the most amazing bf..i couldn't ask for more.

-- b's birthday is just 2 days away. can't wait!

0 comments: