6/30/06

i am no writer.

this blog is just another one of my continuous attempts to post sensible stories about my life. the first ones didn't exactly turn out as futile but i finally decided to delete them because they contain mostly meaningless babblings of my usual travelling, shopping, eating, and moviegoing activities.

this time i want to talk more about life. how i'm living it, learning from it, dancing with it, and loving it!

but please please bear with me for i am not a good writer. i honestly admit that i have disorganized thoughts which will explain why my entries may sometimes have a plethora of words and sentences that doesn't make sense. i also have a limited vocabulary so don't expect to see some highfaluting words during your stay here.

oh btw, i have a knack of creating my own blog layout and i've already constructed a great plan for this. hopefully (i'm crossing my fingers here!) i'll have the time and resources to carry out what i have in mind. for the meantime, i'll just use this available blogger template until the construction of :: my chillout pad :: is finished.
Next
Newer Post
Previous
This is the last post.

0 comments: