2/18/09

geez, i've been neglecting this place again. i've been busy, yes, but not to the point that i don't have enough idle time to compose something. i've just been lazy, that's all.

it's been pretty quiet around the house lately. one bro went in palawan for a valentine vacay with his gf (and i'm extremely envious!) while the youngest one was on a school retreat. the latter (the closest to me) has been out for 2 nights now and i actually can't believe that i already miss him. i miss arriving home with him still tinkering with his laptop and whatever gadgets of his. i miss hearing the squeak of his bed in every movement he makes, a sign that he's still up and alive as i am. though we're not in the same room, i consider him as my companion during the night.

i haven't been talking much here in the house lately..probably just because of hormones or something i just couldn't share because i don't wanna make a big deal out of it. in fact, i want to apologize to the people around here for not being the happy jolly chattery me but i just don't know how to explain what i'm feeling. and like i said, i don't wanna make a big deal out of it. i don't know what my family thinks but i just hope they don't go over the board of assuming bad stuff about me again (like what happened just a few months ago).

as of the moment, i can't help but think that the silence spell has been cast on me. but then again, i've been pretty bubbly whenever i'm with my b. hmm..i wonder what's wrong with me. must be the air or the aura around here? feng shui? ah, the mysteries...

0 comments: