10/13/06

wanna know how much of a blog whore i am? i have 10 personal blogs and 51 blog sites that i frequently visit.

3 of my blogs are already non-existent in the face of the net (at least for those people who know about it). there were circumstances that led me to abandon these 3 blogs but i just don't wanna delete every written memory in there so i merely changed the url. aside from these 3, i also have a friendster blog which i don't update anymore and 2 group blogs which i also don't visit and update.

my current blogs include this blogger account which can be viewed by the public, 1 multiply account where i share stories, music, videos and photos for my friends, and another multiply account which serves as a daily blog which i don't fail to update every single day but can only be viewed by no one but me.

i really don't know how i came up with that many blogs. maybe the fact that i wanted my blog to have this certain theme. but then again, i've had this little trauma with the first 3 blogs i published. it was very public that i found myself vulnerable to getting misunderstood and poorly judged. every entry was scrutinized like a murder evidence by so-called friends which later on becomes the subject of their badmouthing session. blogging for me is also an outlet to which i pour out all my emotions so it wouldn't get stuck inside of me and make me crazy. but how can i free myself of these emotions if prying eyes are on me? when one wrong word and i'm doomed.

that's how i came up with a multiply account where you can control the people who can view your site. then there are events and thoughts that i want to document but cannot really share to even my closest friends which gave birth to my daily blog. and this..a chillout pad..where everyone can join me. hear my stories..my thoughts. just a place to chill.

how about the 51 blogs i visit? i just learn so much from hopping in one blog to another that once i stumble upon one that has good content and that interests me, i instantly add it to my favorites list which is growing by the minute. it's just that there's so much to discover out there. so many people..so many ideas..so many opinions..so many emotions. the human mind is so amazing, isn't it.

0 comments: