7/18/06

i started the day with a bad news. the canadian owners of my dad's company decided to stop its philippine operations which barely even started yet. i was so devastated when i heard it because it has been our saving grace when my family decided to go back here from US. now, we're back to a state of uncertainty. as much as i would like to shoulder all the expenses and be the sole breadwinner of the family, my current financial status won't allow me to. and that's what's making me real sad and depressed that i, being such a crybaby when it comes to matters concerning the people i love, ended up crying again when i promised myself not to be a crybaby anymore.

b, however, made me forget about my awful morning kickoff. a simple task of looking for printer ink and paying the bills turned out to be such a wonderful thing to do. despite the lousy lunch (sorry b, but having the same meal just days apart doesn't please me, we can go back to pho hoa maybe after a month or so), i had such a great time laughing for the rest of the day. i think i've also devoured too much sweet stuff which made me a little high and caused me to be a bit hyper and louder than i normally am.

what really made my day was the short nap i took with b. i was pretending to be asleep when i heard him whispering sweet words to my ears thinking that i was already in slumberland. my heart beat faster and though i wanted to reply and do my own sugary speech, i continued to play sleeping beauty and waited for more. and true enough, there was more. sigh, this guy really loves me so much!

to b, i want you to know that i appreciate every little thing you did for me today. the kulit hirits from the time we stepped out of pho hoa til we got home, the guitar playing, the snuggling, the short but sulit nap, and the sweet words. it was really a breather from all these mixed thoughts and emotions i've been having about what happened this morning. thank you sooo much! iloveyou! mmwah!

0 comments: