1/20/11

i was on a drama since yesterday. those brutal carnap crimes here in the philippines really shocked me to the bones. and there's more in the news today.

i was not able to eat yesterday's breakfast. my tummy's really on a roll and i feel like throwing up. my hands and feet are clammy and i'm shivering with fright. wasn't able to eat lunch either due to the same scenario. i guess this is what being depressed feels like, not being able to eat and focus on anything. i was not able to work the whole day yesterday. it was slightly diverted when i went to the city hall to pay for business permit because of the many people buzzing around me and the frustrations of waiting for my number to flash on the screen which is 70th on queue. there i forgot my fears for a while.

there was a slight improvement today. even though i was still shivering this morning, i was able to eat breakfast but still has that urge to throw up. on our way to our meeting at manila, i was very wary of all vehicles on the road. i set my phone contact to my dad's number so i can instantly dial in one press of a button, just in case. yes, i'm such a paranoid.

those episodes i've been hearing all over the news flash on my mind from time to time. i don't get it why people now seems to not have a heart. it's driving me crazy.

0 comments: