11/17/09

as soon as i stepped inside my room after i got home from work, i was so shocked to see a centipede crawl from my shoeboxes to the back of the tv stand. i immediately shouted for my bro to go get the baygon spray while i watch where it goes coz i fear that if i lose it out of my sight, it might come crawling on me while i sleep.

good thing that when little bro sprayed on it, it came crawling out to the middle of the floor so we sprayed some more until it stops moving. and for something that looks like the photo on the right -->, i'm cringing at the sight of it frantically wriggling to its death. but no, the other bigger bro still had to squish it with my havaianas because i think that it's just getting dizzy with the baygon smell and not really quivering to its death.

only when its body separated from its hundred feet --which, btw, doesn't really look like a hundred-- did i believe that it was dead for real.

oh well, i'm just really really thankful that i saw it and not felt it while i'm asleep. and i'm full of wonder of how it got inside my room. and also a bit scared that it has a family hiding somewhere in here planning to get back at me for killing that creepy little thing.

1 comments:

Mhar's Display said...

Yikes! This is creepy..be careful beevee...is it still in your house?

Mharms